skip to main | skip to sidebar
Alexis at Halo

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HAIR WARS

<
My salon & I did the Hair wars competition downtown at the park and got 2nd place!!!Our theme was burlesque.
Newer Post Older Post Home

ABOUT ALEXIS


I have been a hair stylist for 11 years. I attended beauty college when I was only 16 years old. Throughout these years, I have made sure to be updated on the latest classes and hair shows. I specialize in hair extensions, colors, cuts and updo's. I have taken many Redken color classes. I have attended the Grahm Web Cutting Academy in San Diego, as well as Las Vegas hair shows.

WELCOME TO ALEXIS AT HALO!










As the owner of Halo Salon and Day Spa, I am so proud of the great team that makes up Halo Salon and Day Spa. We have so many talented people, from hair stylists, massage therapists, makeup expert, nail tech and our wonderful front desk assistant! Please make an appointment with one of our talented Halo specialists today. It will be one of the best decisions you can make to look and feel your best!

CONTACT ALEXIS

phone: 916.782.8842
halosalon@surewest.net

halsosalondayspa.com
Contact us

Follow us on 
Halo's Blog!

ALEXIS' RESUME

• Styled hair for the Sacramento Kings Royal Court Dancers photoshoots.


• Styled hair for the cover of the Sacramento Bride 10th Anniversary edition.



• Styled hair for cover of Sierra Style Magazine.



• Opened Halo Salon & Day Spa in November 2007.




*CERTIFICATIONS*


*Dermalogica*

*Grahm Web cutting academy*

*Redken Specialist*

*Puerologist certified*





*Voted 3rd favorite hairstylist in the 2009 readers choice awards for style magazine


*Got 2nd in Hairwars dowtown at the park ultra lounge


*Voted #1 favorite hairstylist in the 2011 readers choice awards for the Roseville Granite Bay Rocklin readers choice awards

ABOUT HALO

Halo Salon & Day Spa is a full service Salon with an experienced and passionate team of professionals dedicated to serving you. 

Halo is proud to be voted in the top three favorite salons in the 4th annual 2008 Readers' Choice Awards for Style Magazine!

SERVICES AT HALO SALON & DAY SPA

Halo Salon & Day Spa is a Full Service Salon offering you the best in all your salon service needs and products. Download our brochure.

HAIR
Haircuts, Color, Highlights, Conditioning, Perms, Relaxers, Extensions and Formal Styling.

NAILS
Acrylic, Pink & Whites, manicures, Spa Manicures, Pedicures, Spa Pedicures.

SKIN CARE
Facials, Peels, Men's Skin Treatment, Massage, Back Facial, Body Scrub Mask, Waxing.

SPA TREATMENTS
Back Facials, Seaweed Body Mask, Thermal Body Therapy w/ Thermal Stamp, Chocolate Body Scrub & Body Mask, see our Spa Packages.

SPECIAL SERVICES
Eyelash Extensions, Permanent Cosmetics, Make-up Artistry.

MASSAGE
Sweedish Massage.

PRODUCTS

HAIR CARE
Bumble and Bumble
Hai
Redken
Pureology
SKIN CARE
Jan Marini
Dermalogica
Eminence
MAKE UP
Jane Iredale
EXTRAS
Revitalash
La Licious


LOCATION

1245 Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Suite 100
Roseville, CA 95678
MAP
Salon Hours

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  September (8)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2011 (3)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • VOTED #1 HAIRSTYLIST
      • HAIR WARS
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  February (1)